The Parks and Recreation Department has partnered with Integrity School of Dance for our youth dance programming at the Centre of Elgin. Integrity School of Dance of Elgin is owned and operated by Elisabeth McCoy and Kelly Hill. This local studio has a love for children, dance and for providing a safe atmosphere that inspires student to excel through the grace of dance. Our recital is a special time for your dancer to showcase their accomplishments on stage! This show is sure to be entertaining and will also include Integrity’s company dancers. To learn more about the studio and staff visit isodance.com.
2022 Recital Session
Age of student is based upon the age of student on September 1st, 2021. All classes are open for registration online and in-person at the Centre of Elgin. Classes begin the week of January 17,2022 and meet for 20 weeks through June 11th. Our dress rehearsal and recital will be at Hemmens Cultural Center June 21-25. A detail recital schedule will be available in April 2022.
Recital Costume Information
New this year is a recital fee of $80, which is NOT included in the class fee but includes recital costume, t-shirt, backpack tag, and digital video upload of recital. Recital fee is non-refundable. Due to supply chain and shipping issues the Recital Fee is now due by Jan. 24th. Integrity School of Dance will choose the costume and parents will need to approve costume size. Once the costume has been ordered, it is owned by the dancer.
Important FAQ about Dance Recital Program
- Registration ends January 24th.
- Recital session of classes requires participation in our June Recital and the purchase of a recital costume. The cost of the recital costume is NOT included in the program class fee and it is collected separately.
- Recital fee of $80, includes recital costume, t-shirt, backpack tag, and digital video upload of recital. Recital fee is non-refundable. Recital fee of $80 is due by January 24th, payable in person at Centre of Elgin. It is non-refundable.
- Dance EFT payment plan available 50% due at time of registration. Valid cc or debit card is required for billing. Remaining balance is due on April 1st.
- Families with multiple children enrolling into recital session can receive a discount of 10% off the youngest child’s dance fee. The oldest child’s dance fee will be at full price.
- No class dance classes on March 29-April 2nd.
- Absences will occur for various reasons but missed classes due to vacation, illness etc. are not pro-rated.
- Questions regarding costumes/recital can be answered by emailing Integrity email@example.com
Follow link below to register for Winter 2022 dance classes