Pickleball is a fun way to get active and be with friends! We ask if you have your own paddle and balls to bring them; we have a limited amount on site. We have three indoor hardwood courts! Must be 18 or older to play. Players must purchase a membership and register for a time slot.
Choose from Monday – Thursday, 9 am to Noon or Thursday evening, 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. If you have a Pickleball membership or a Silver, Gold, or Platinum fitness membership this will be at no additional cost to you.
A few key points about Pickleball at The Centre:
- Masks will need to be worn covering the mouth and nose at ALL times, even during gameplay. We are following the IDPH guideline that states: “When exercising indoors, face coverings should be worn at all times, including while exercising or participating in practices or competition.”
- Any participants not following this rule will be asked to leave.
- Reservations will need to be made via our on-line system with a valid Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Pickleball membership. No cash payments will be accepted on-site.
- Players without registration will not be permitted to come into the building.
- All participants must enter through the Fitness Center walkway and check-in at the fitness desk. You must arrive between 9:00 am – 9:30 am or 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm.
- Doubles play is allowed.
- Pickleball supplies will be out but up to the participants to set it up.
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied at the entrance of the field house
- Avoid contact with others, such as handshaking and high fives.
- Players will have to bring their own source of water.
Pickleball Membership – $60 for Residents and $65 for Non-Residents