Pickleball is a fun way to get active and be with friends! We ask if you have your own paddle and balls to bring them; we have a limited amount on site. We have nine indoor hardwood courts! Must be 18 or older to play.
A few key points about Pickleball at The Centre:
- Pickleball season runs from October – May
- Monday & Thursday, 9 am – Noon
- Doubles play is allowed.
- Pickleball nets will be out but up to the participants to set it up.
- Participants must bring their own paddle and balls.
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied at the entrance of the field house
- Avoid contact with others, such as handshaking and high fives.
- Players will have to bring their own source of water.
Pickleball Drop-in Fees
Players must pay the drop-in fee at the Main Courtesy Desk each day to obtain a wristband for play.
Resident: $3; Non-Resident: $4