Pickleball is a fun way to get active and be with friends! We ask if you have your own paddle and balls to bring them; we have a limited amount on site. We have three indoor hardwood courts! Must be 18 or older to play.
A few key points about Pickleball at The Centre:
- Pickleball season runs from October – May
- Doubles play is allowed.
- Pickleball supplies will be out but up to the participants to set it up.
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied at the entrance of the field house
- Avoid contact with others, such as handshaking and high fives.
- Players will have to bring their own source of water.
Pickleball Drop-in Fees
Resident: $3; Non-Resident: $4