Pickleball is a fun way to get active and be with friends! We ask if you have your own paddle and balls to bring them; we have a limited amount on site. We have nine indoor hardwood courts! Must be 18 or older to play.
A few key points about Pickleball at The Centre:
- Pickleball season runs from October – May
- Monday – Thursday, 6 am – 2pm (7 courts available – court availability changes 12pm-2pm)
- Friday Nights – 12pm-8pm (3 courts available)
- Pickleball nets are provided but will need to be set up by the participants each day.
- Participants must bring their own paddle and balls.
Pickleball Drop-in Fees
Players must pay the drop-in fee at the Fitness desk each day and sign in. Unlimited pickleball is included with a Silver, Gold, or Platinum membership but check in at the Fitness Desk is required.
Resident: $5; Non-Resident: $6
12 punch passes are available for purchase. Cost: $50 Resident / $60 Non-Resident