Your Personal Trainers
- B.S. in Sociology from I.S.U.
- Group Fitness Certification in Feb, 2011
- Schwinn Certification April, 2011
- N.A.S.M. Certified Personal Trainer
“I used to weigh around 300 pounds and was motivated by my fitness instructors to keep my goals small and attainable. They made me feel accepted in classes and asked where I was when I would skip – making me accountable for my actions. I hope to “pay it forward” and do all this and more for someone else. That is why I entered this field of work.”
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- C.P.R. / A.E.D. Certified
Specialties: Kettlebell, High Intensity Interval Training, Fit Camp
In addition to teaching and training, Kathy is devoted to our 8 week and 6 week Fit camps. Fit Camp is all about teaching that health and fitness is a lifelong commitment, not a part-time hobby. Seeing the incredible cardio/core/strength benefits as well as pounds and inches lost in such a short period of time, shows that mindfulness and consistency equal big results.
- Certified ACE Personal Trainer
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- 2000-Hour Yoga Teach Training through the Himalayan Yoga & Meditation Center (HYMC)
- Barre Certified through the American Barre Technique (ABT)
Danae Molitor has been in the fitness industry since 1994 and enjoys working one on one with clients as well as teaching group fitness classes such as Senior Fit, Chair Yoga, Yoga, Pilates, Hydrotherapy, and Kickboxing. She specializes in senior/active adult classes and working with special populations and knows the importance of taking care of our health no matter what age, fitness level, or limitations one may have.