Your Personal Trainers
- B.S. in Sociology from I.S.U.
- Group Fitness Certification in Feb, 2011
- Schwinn Certification April, 2011
- N.A.S.M. Certified Personal Trainer
“I used to weigh around 300 pounds and was motivated by my fitness instructors to keep my goals small and attainable. They made me feel accepted in classes and asked where I was when I would skip – making me accountable for my actions. I hope to “pay it forward” and do all this and more for someone else. That is why I entered this field of work.”
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- C.P.R. / A.E.D. Certified
Specialties: Kettlebell, High Intensity Interval Training, Fit Camp
In addition to teaching and training, Kathy is devoted to our 8 week and 6 week Fit camps. Fit Camp is all about teaching that health and fitness is a lifelong commitment, not a part-time hobby. Seeing the incredible cardio/core/strength benefits as well as pounds and inches lost in such a short period of time, shows that mindfulness and consistency equal big results.
- Certified ACE Personal Trainer
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- 2000-Hour Yoga Teach Training through the Himalayan Yoga & Meditation Center (HYMC)
- Barre Certified through the American Barre Technique (ABT)
Danae Molitor has been in the fitness industry since 1994 and enjoys working one on one with clients as well as teaching group fitness classes such as Senior Fit, Chair Yoga, Yoga, Pilates, Hydrotherapy, and Kickboxing. She specializes in senior/active adult classes and working with special populations and knows the importance of taking care of our health no matter what age, fitness level, or limitations one may have.
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified IRONMAN Coach
- Certified USMS Swim Coach
- Certified Keiser M3 Bike Instructor
- Certified ACE Nutrition Specialist
- Certified NASM Personal Trainer
- Certified AFFA Group Fitness Instructor
- Certified American Red Cross First Aid CPR AED
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Whether your goal is to run your first race, improve running, biking, or swimming skills, improve cardiovascular strength, lose weight, gain muscle, find a nutrition program, seek motivational help, or find healing through massage, Migdalia can help. She is passionate about what she does and cares enough to want to help you overcome your barriers. As an experienced 15-time Ironman finisher, 3-time Ultra-marathon runner (100 miles), Great Wall of China Finisher (5,164 steps), and endurance open water swimmer, you can count on Migdalia to help you cross your finish line. Her licenses and/or certifications include: massage therapy, triathlon coaching, swim coaching, nutrition specialist, personal training, and group fitness instruction. Her primary goal is to provide excellent service, knowledge, and compassion that will translate into a healthier, more confident, stronger you! So, don’t delay, book a session with Migdalia today. It’s YOUR Turn!
- CPR/AED Certified
- Personal Fitness Certification (NCSF): Personal Training Certification
- NASM CES: Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM PES: Performance Exercise Specialist
- Silver Sneakers Certified
- TRX Trainer Basic
- Senior Fitness Specialist (SFS)
- B.S Health fitness and recreation 2014 Millikin University
My mission is to optimize movement and strength through functional training! Our personal training sessions entail athletic movements that incorporate balance, flexibility, strength and core stability! I look forward to being an asset to your health and wellness!