Skip to content
- Resident (RES) fees and rates require an individual, couple or family to have their bona fide and principal residence within the corporate city limits of the City of Elgin.
- Non-Resident (NR) fees and rates are 20% greater than resident fees and rates.
- A couple is defined as two individuals residing in the same household.
- A family is defined as a couple adding additional members to complete the family unit. A minimum of one adult and a maximum of two adults all residing in the same household is required. (Note: No more than 2 adults per membership)
- The additional member rate applies to youth residing in the same household being added to a Couple membership to make up a family unit. You must be a dependent to be considered a part of the family unit.
- An adult is defined as a person 18 years of age or older.
- A youth is defined as a person three years of age or older but less than 19 years old.
- A child is defined as a person less than three years of age. Children are free.
- A senior is defined as a person 62 years of age or older.
- Youths less than 14 years of age may not use the Health/Fitness center. Youth, ages 14 through 17, may use the Health/Fitness center but must first submit a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Youths must be 16+ years to use the Health/Fitness center locker room.
- Youths under the age of nine must be accompanied by adults at all times when using the aquatic center.
- Youths 10 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian at all times when using the racquetball facilities.