Improve your muscle definition and cardiovascular conditioning without stressing your joints. This low-impact workout incorporates yoga-inspired postures, movements, and breathing techniques in the water to help you burn calories, release stress, and improve your sense of well-being. The water is a safe, ideal environment for relieving arthritis pain and stiffness. If you suffer from arthritis or a related condition, this is the ideal exercise program to help improve your flexibility, lessen joint stiffness and pain, and increase your stamina while having fun.
|12 Punch Pass||$65||$70||$75|
|3 Month Pass||$90||$100||$120|
|Location ->||AI @ COE||AI @ COE||AI @ COE||AI @ COE||AI @ COE|
- AI @ COE – Adventure Island @ The Centre of Elgin
- All classes are taught by Kristina Smith
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to participate in water aerobics
- All participants must check in at the pool desk before every class
- Water aerobics memberships cannot be used for lap swim, open swim, etc.
- 12 Punch Pass can only be used by the individual that is assigned to the card.
- 12 Punch Pass is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Water aerobics is included in our Platinum membership.
- Equipment needed
- Water Bottle
- Aqua-Jogger Belt (we will provide the belt, if needed)
If you enjoy Water Aerobics, you’ll love our HydroTherapy class taught by Danae Molitor!
To register online for HydroTherapy w/ Danae, click here!
For more information, please contact Steve Gard at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 531-7007.