Improve your muscle definition and cardiovascular conditioning without stressing your joints. This low-impact workout incorporates yoga-inspired postures, movements, and breathing techniques in the water to help you burn calories, release stress, and improve your sense of well-being. The water is a safe, ideal environment for relieving arthritis pain and stiffness. If you suffer from arthritis or a related condition, this is the ideal exercise program to help improve your flexibility, lessen joint stiffness and pain, and increase your stamina while having fun.
For more information, please contact Steve Gard, email@example.com or (847) 531-7007.
|Deep H2O||9 – 10 am||9 – 10 am||9 – 10 am|
|Shallow H2O||9 – 10 am||9 – 10 am|
|12 Punch Pass||$65||$70||$75|
|3 Month Pass||$90||$100||$120|
- All classes are taught by Kristina Smith
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to participate in water aerobics
- All participants must check in at the pool desk before every class
- Water aerobics memberships cannot be used for lap swim, open swim, etc.
- 12 Punch Pass can only be used by the individual that is assigned to the card.
- 12 Punch Pass is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Water aerobics is included in our Platinum membership.
- Equipment needed
- Water Bottle
- Aqua-Jogger Belt (we will provide the belt, if needed)