Preschool Registration will be ongoing until classes fill.
Preschool Explorers: Children must be 2 years by the first day of class.
Pre-Wee Folks Program: Children must be 2 ½ years old by September 1, 2021. Pull-ups allowed through December.
Wee Folks Program: Children must be 3 years old by September 1, 2021, toilet trained, no pull ups.
Pre-K Program: Children must be 4 years old by September 1. 2021 and eligible for kindergarten in the fall of 2021.
- Registration through our online registration site will open on Feb 20, 2021, at 9 am.
- Minimum payment due at time of registration is the first month’s tuition payment.
- A copy of child’s birth certificate as proof of age is required at registration for all new students.
- The IL Department of Health Medical with current immunizations is due before the first day of class.
- Any withdrawal or cancellation requests received after July 1st for any reason will result in the loss of 1st month’s tuition fee.
- Families with multiple children will receive a discount of 10% off the youngest child’s tuition. The oldest child’s tuition will be full price.
- If you are eligible for a discount, please note only ONE discount may be utilized for preschool tuition. You will need to choose either the Pay in Full discount or the 2nd Child Discount at the time of registration.
Fees are for the entire school year term September through May
Parents have the following payment options.
- Pay the full year tuition fee at time of registration and receive a 5% discount at time of registration. This will be your only opportunity to receive this discount.
- Installment Payment Plan: Full year fee is split into eight installment payments. The first payment is due at time of registration. Each subsequent payment is due on the first of the month starting October 1st through April 1st.
For more information, contact the program supervisor, Kerry Reynolds at email@example.com.