The Parks and Recreation Department has partnered with Integrity School of Dance for our youth dance programming at the Centre of Elgin. Integrity School of Dance of Elgin is owned and operated by Elisabeth McCoy and Kelly Hill. This local studio has a love for children, dance and for providing a safe atmosphere that inspires student to excel through the grace of dance. Our recital is a special time for your dancer to showcase their accomplishments on stage! This show is sure to be entertaining and will also include Integrity’s company dancers. To learn more about the studio and staff visit isodance.com.
2020 Recital Dance Class
Registration begins November 1, 2019 and ends January 14th.
Age of student is based upon the age of student on September 1st, 2019.
Recital classes begin the week of January 20,2020 with Saturday classes beginning January 18th. Monday classes will only meet for 19 weeks and fee is discounted. Our dance recital is on June 17, 2020 at 7 pm. Dress rehearsal will be June 16th. Both dress rehearsal and recital are at Hemmens Cultural Center.
Recital Costume Information
Costume fee of $75 is NOT included in the program fee and is non-refundable. A costume fees are due by Feb. 15th. Integrity School of Dance will choose the costume and measure each dancer beginning the second week of the session. Parents will need to approve costume size. Once the costume has been ordered, it is owned by the dancer!
Recital Dance Registration Begins November 1, 2019 and ends January 14th, 2020.
Important FAQ about our Dance Recital Program
- Recital session of classes requires participation in our June Recital and the purchase of a recital costume. The cost of the recital costume is NOT included in the program class fee and it is collected separately.
- Costume fee of $75 is due by Feb. 15th. It is non-refundable.
- Dance EFT payment plan available 50% due at time of registration. Remaining balance is due on April 1st.
- Families with multiple children enrolling into recital session can receive a discount of 10% off the youngest child’s dance fee. The oldest child’s dance fee will be at full price.
- No dance classes on March 23-28, and May 23 and May 25.
- Absences will occur for various reasons but missed classes due to vacation, illness etc. are not pro-rated.
- Questions regarding costumes/recital can be answered by emailing Integrity email@example.com