The Parks and Recreation Department has partnered with Integrity School of Dance for our youth dance programming at the Centre of Elgin. Integrity School of Dance of Elgin is owned and operated by Elisabeth McCoy and Kelly Hill. This local studio has a love for children, dance and for providing a safe atmosphere that inspires student to excel through the grace of dance. Our recital is a special time for your dancer to showcase their accomplishments on stage! This show is sure to be entertaining and will also include Integrity’s company dancers. To learn more about the studio and staff visit isodance.com.
2020 Recital Dance Class
Hello, Centre of Elgin Families! Our 7th annual dance production, “STRIVE” is soon approaching!
Since we have many young dancers participating, we moved the Recital show time to 6:30 PM! We understand that this may cut into work hours, so please prepare to arrange care/transportation for your dancer to arrive at 5:45 PM ready to go (hair/make-up complete and in costume if appropriate). They have only 1 night to shine, and we cannot wait to see them on stage! Please review some important and required dates below. REQUIRED Shoes/Tights: Please purchase these by May 15.
TICKET Sales Postponed: Tickets will go on sale May 12th.
Important Centre of Elgin Recital & Studio Dates – details are or will be posted on Integrity School’s website (isodance.com) under the “Recital” tab, then choose Centre of Elgin button.
Recital Tickets On Sale May 12th!
SHOW DATE & PRICING
Wednesday, June 17th, 6:30 PM ~ $12
(all reserved seating)
(not available online)
10% discount–10-19 tickets
15% discount–20 or more tickets
All reserved seating. Please call or visit Hemmens Cultural Center to reserve handicap accessible seats.
Hemmens Cultural Center
Box Office Phone: 847.931.5900
45 Symphony Way, Elgin, IL 60120
Normal Box Office Hours: Open Tuesday – Thursday 10am-1:30pm & 2:30pm-4pm
**$6 service charge for transactions over the phone
$1.50 fee per ticket when purchasing online, plus $3 service charge, plus $1 optional mailing
$3 fee per ticket to reprint tickets if they are lost or forgotten
$3 fee per ticket to exchange to an alternate seating location
May 23 & 25 – NO classes, Memorial Day Weekend
June 15 – Last day of classes
June 16 – REQUIRED – Centre of Elgin Rehearsal & Pictures at Hemmens Cultural Center -Schedule TBD, please arrange to possibly arrive as early as 2 PM.
June 17 - REQUIRED – Centre of Elgin Recital 6:30 PM – (arrive 5:45 PM in costume with hair/make-up done)
Important FAQ about our Dance Recital Program
- Recital session of classes requires participation in our June Recital and the purchase of a recital costume. The cost of the recital costume is NOT included in the program class fee and it is collected separately.
- Costume fee of $75 is due by Feb. 15th. It is non-refundable.
- Dance EFT payment plan available 50% due at time of registration. Remaining balance is due on April 1st.
- Families with multiple children enrolling into recital session can receive a discount of 10% off the youngest child’s dance fee. The oldest child’s dance fee will be at full price.
- No dance classes on March 23-28, and May 23 and May 25.
- Absences will occur for various reasons but missed classes due to vacation, illness etc. are not pro-rated.
- Questions regarding costumes/recital can be answered by emailing Integrity email@example.com